- Some domains just drop out for no reason. I was using private nameservers and 2-3 domains out of 10 regularly dropped off. That is they would just return 'website not found' or 'request timed out' every time you try to access them.
- Very low disk space. You will run out of disk space even if you host one domain per IP. That's a poor 200 MB per IP and a total of 2 GB for 10 IPs.
- Ping rates to sites hosted on them are notoriously low. You might have to refresh the site / page 3-4 times till it opens. I am aware of DNS issues at the ISP and I have made sure this is not something related to the ISP by testing the same sites from multiple global locations.
- Nodeworx - Reseller Hosting / SEO hosting Control Panel
It will take a seasoned webmaster a week or more to get used to nodeworx / siteworx. That's a WTF piece of software used to manage hosting on cclassiphosting.com
- License Issues. Cclassiphosting.com runs into license issues with Nodeworx every now and then.
What does it mean to us?
It means that you have no access to your websites control panel for weeks. In my case it was three weeks. I was stuck with three malfunctioning sites and two complaining clients because the morons at Cclassiphosting.com could not resolve the issue.
- Inferior Support
Their support via tickets system is the most pathetic one I have ever encountered in my entire career. They never reply to the tickets when they are in trouble. For example if they cannot resolve an issue they will stay away from live chat and never respond to tickets.