Remove qvo6 from Chrome & Firefox [SOLVED]
What is qvo6.com problem?
Qvo6.com is a search engine plug-in which may come during the installation process of some free software installed in your computer. It automatically installs itself to your browser. People are getting irritated by the issue of qvo6.com on their web browser, which makes the browser slow.
Following are the steps to remove qvo6.com problem from your Chrome browser, If you want to remove this from Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer (IE) then apply these similar steps according to their settings.
Steps to remove qvo6.com from Chrome
Step 1: Remove quo6 from your browser settings
- Go to Chrome settings
- Go to “On Startup” option > Click on “Set Pages” link
- Remove existing URL or insert your URL (i.e: www.google.com) and press OK
- Then, Go to “Appearance” option > Check “Show Home Button” and click on “Change” link.
- Remove existing URL or insert your URL (i.e: www.google.com). You can also select “Use New Tab Page”, after your selection press OK
Step 2: Remove qvo6.com from your browser properties
- Go to your desktop
- Right click on your browser icon then go to “Properties”
Check the URL “Target” field, Remove extra characters after chrome.exe”
For Example Remove the RED Characters from the given URL
- Once you are done click on “Apply” and then click OK
Restart your browser and now you are free from irritating qvo6.com trouble.
Prashant kumar singh is an experienced digital marketing expert and always provide good information to people regarding Internet, Development, and computer tips and tricks